Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What If I Had Awesome Readers of This Blog?

You guys are so awesome! Your answers to my "what if" contest were/are so amazing: funny, ponderous, inspiring. I just wanted to let you all know how much I've enjoyed reading them and knowing (and understanding) that regardless of how different so many of our lives are, how divided we might be politically, how varied our romantic situations, incomes, family lives, extracurricular pursuits might be, how, really, many of us don't know each other beyond the internet...we're all in this together and we all share the same universal questions and beliefs and theories and answers that life in general throws our way.

So thank you for posting! If you haven't yet posted and want to enter the contest, I'm closing it tonight, so add your "what if" moment in the below post, and I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winners! (Which I'll draw at random.)

Thanks, you guys! I've had so much fun reading each and every one of them.

1 comment:

Trish Ryan said...

The blog world is a pretty cool place :)
Thanks for the fun contest.