Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Are You in a Book Club?

Hey guys, anyone out there in a book club? If so, anyone out there interested in selecting Time of My Life for an upcoming read? If you do, I'll be happy to call into your club and chat with you guys!

I'm trying to gather a list of potential book clubs to pass to my publisher - who will be putting out a discussion guide, by the by - so they can get jazzed to put some serious marketing muscle behind a book club push.

Incidentally, I just got another rave review, this one from Booklist, which said, "Scotch’s second book shows a writer coming into her own, a storyteller who doesn’t take the easy way out, and a woman with a fine understanding of human nature."

So, come on! Consider it for your club! :)

If you're interested, feel free to email me off-blog. allison@allisonwinn.com

4 comments:

suzanneelizabeths.com said...

Allison, I am not a member of a book club, but I would be happy to do an interview or any other type of promotional post on my blog when your book comes out.

And thank you for adding me to your blogroll!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great review! I have a few friends in book clubs. I'll pass along your info.

Anonymous said...

I am in a book club, and my blog focuses on book clubs. I have a series called In Praise of Book Clubs where other bloggers write about their book club experiences. I'll take a look at your book and see what it's all about!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison!
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of mentioning your request of book clubs reading your book over on Plnaet Books and included a link to your site for people. You can check out my post at:

http://planetbooks.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/playing-ketchup/