Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry for the week of silence, but, oy. The same day/night that we moved, my son came down with the stomach flu that is sweeping NYC, and well, our new place - if you smell hard enough - now slightly smells of barf. Lovely. And my daughter woke up with it yesterday. Add in sleepless nights (why do kids seem to puke only between the hours of 12-7 AM?), a dog who has let us just how he feels about our new house by occasional poops on the floor, and all of the other chaos that comes along with moving, and go figure, I haven't had a chance to blog.

But the good news is that my Time Warner guy kicked ass, so my internet has been up and running! Hey, silver lining and all of that.

Anyhoo, this is simply my way of saying that I'll be more actively blogging this week and from here on out....I'm just too brain-dead to do it today.

7 comments:

Alison Ashley Formento said...

Nothing like puking kids to make a house a home.
Happy New Home!

Jen A. Miller said...

You can now consider your house properly 'christened.' No need for champagne when you've got kid puke and dog poop :-)

Larramie said...

You deserve to take a wellness day and, btw, stay well!

Trish Ryan said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear the Time Warner guy balanced out the puke and poop just a bit. That's why we pay them the big bucks :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, crummy week:(

Eileen said...

Ah between the dog poop and the throwing up- you may need to buy Febreez by the caselot. I'm glad you are in your new place. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Lisa Bakewell said...

Welcome back, Allison! Hope you're getting accustomed to your new home in all of the chaos.

Lisa